Teaching English in Thailand offers you a wonderful opportunity to share your skills while enjoying adventure and cultural enrichment in one of the World’s most diverse countries.
Whether you’re a new graduate or a little further on in your career, a year teaching in Thailand will be an unforgettable life experience and possibly the beginning of a new career. Over the last ten years, SINE has become the number one provider of fully supported English communication programs to government schools in Thailand. With over 220 teachers working in 50 partner schools both in Bangkok and across the center and north east of Thailand, we have something for everyone.
Work / life balance is the key to enjoying your time in Thailand and with SINE that’s what you get. With all lessons and materials provided for you, your evening and weekends are free for you to explore your local area and beyond. The cost of living in Thailand remains relatively low, so your salary goes a long way!
As a SINE English Teacher, you will be teaching English conversation lessons to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner schools in central Bangkok or north east Thailand. You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and PowerPoints to deliver your classes, and since all lessons are provided for you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Native English speaker from the following countries: AUS, CAN, IRL, NZ, SA, UK, and USA
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (physical copy)
• Aged 58 or under
• Energetic and enthusiastic about creating a fun, interactive learning environment for your students
• The main recruitment periods are May and October for the beginning of the two academic semesters, but we do have a small number of vacancies available throughout the year.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Contract May 1st* 2023 - February 2024
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht plus 2,000THB Cost of Living Allowance for Bangkok
• End of contract bonus up to 20,000 baht
• Travel allowances in some locations
• Extra pay for teaching special classes such as IEP
• Aetna health insurance
• Western management team
• Dedicated Thai coordinator in each school
• Dedicated visa team
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
For Teachers Joining from Overseas
• Comprehensive pre-departure support including visa assistance, online training, and online group Q&A sessions
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok (where applicable)
• Training and Orientation in Bangkok
• Travel to teaching location
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
Let your lifetime of experience give you the experience of a lifetime.